On Oprah Today: Staffers Go Vegan For One Week, Lisa Ling goes into a Meat Processing Plant, and Micheal Pollen

By JULIE - 8:31:00 AM

The Oprah show is going to talk about how their whole staff went vegan for one week, Lisa Ling goes into a Meat Processing Plant, Micheal Pollen who co-stared in the documentary Food Inc (If you haven't seen it yet go rent it now), and Kathy Freston.

I don't think I will go vegan myself, I personally think limited my meat and only have pasture raised animals (whenever possible) Is the way for me.  I liked Oprah's idea of meatless Mondays I think I will try that, but that's as vegan as I will get.  I liked the point of paying attention to where our food comes from.  I absolutely agree with that.

Check it out at the link below:
http://www.oprah.com/showinfo/Oprah-and-378-Staffers-Go-Vegan-The-One-Week-Challenge

http://www.oprah.com/media.html

Don’t forget to “likeus on Facebook.  Let’s be friends on Pinterest and we can follow each other on Twitter and Google Plus.  And check out my other blog OhYou Crafty Gal.  

©Minneapolis Homestead www.theurbanhomestaed.blogspot.com All rights reserved. Photos and content cannot be reproduced



Click Here For More Health News

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts